Coverages and Affiliations
The cost of proper hearing care can be expensive. Luckily, there are many federal, provincial and private groups that help cover these expenses.
Here are some of the groups we are affiliated with. If your group is not listed please contact us to discuss your coverages.
We work with the City of Ottawa Ontario and are contracted to service and support all of their Long Term Care Facilities throughout the greater city area.
Workplace (Noise Induced) Insurers
- WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)Ontario
- WCB (Worker's Compensation Board) Alberta
- Walt Disney WCB (Worker's Compensation Board)
- CSST(La Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec)
- DVA (Department of Veterans Affaires)
- RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) for immigrants to Canada
- FNHIB (First Nations and Inuit Health Branch)
- COMSOC (Community of Social Services)
- ODSP (Ontario Disability and Support Program)
- ADP (Assistive Devices Program) Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
- Great West Life
- Sun Life
- General Motors
Book Your Appointment
Whether you need a consultation or you already know what you're looking for. It all starts with an appointment. Book yours today to get things started.